Halifax Nordic Ski Club 2021 lesson participants. Jackrabbit hat design on skier photographed third from left.
Calling all Bunny Rabbit + Jackrabbit Skiers!
by Nordiq Canada (original article – click to view)
We invite all Bunny Rabbit and Jackrabbit skiers to participate in designing the 2022 Jackrabbit Toque, which will be worn by 10,500 Bunny Rabbit and Jackrabbit skiers across Canada!
Get your ideas ready…here is the template for your design: Jackrabbit Toque Design Contest 2022 (PDF).
The criteria for entering in the contest is as follows:
- Contestants must be currently enrolled in a Nordiq Canada Jackrabbit or Bunny Rabbit program
- Contestants must be between the ages of 5-9
- Artwork must be of original work
Selection process and timelines:
- Designs should be submitted to Ilona Gyapay: email@example.com by noon, MST on March 11, 2021.
- Nordiq Canada will select 10 final designs and voting will occur via Survey Monkey. The voting period will run
from March 12 to March 19, 2021 until noon (MST). Please remember that only Nordiq Canada members are eligible to vote!
- Announcement of the ‘winning’ toque design will be posted on Nordiq Canada’s Facebook page and website.
> Design template (PDF): Jackrabbit Toque Design Contest 2022