by Nordiq Canada, January 2022
We invite all Bunnyrabbit and Jackrabbit skiers to participate in designing the 2023 Jackrabbit Toque, which will be worn by 10,500 Bunnyrabbit and Jackrabbit skiers across Canada!
>Contest Entry Form – English (PDF)
>Contest Entry Form – French (PDF)
- Contestants must be currently enrolled in a Nordiq Canada Jackrabbit or Bunnyrabbit program
- Contestants must be between the ages of 5-9
- Artwork must be of original work
Selection Process and Timelines
- Designs should be submitted to Julie Beaulieu, firstname.lastname@example.org, by noon, MST on February 18, 2022.
- Nordiq Canada will select 10 final designs and voting will occur via Survey Monkey. The voting period will run from February 21 – 25 2022 until noon (MST). Please remember that only Nordiq Canada members are eligible to vote!
- Announcement of the ‘winning’ toque design will be posted on Nordiq Canada’s Facebook page and website.
A Nova Scotia program member wears a Jackrabbit-designed hat, which was blue featuring a polar bear skiing. Skier is pictured front left.